This is a cool idea that I discovered over on Amanda’s page. It’s a great way to think about what you’ve achieved. As explained on this other page, it can seem like a brag list, but I’m sure you guys can appreciate this idea for what it is: a list of cool things that you have ALREADY ACHIEVED! Sometimes I spend so much time thinking worrying freaking out about the future and how much stuff I should be doing, that I forget to look back and go ‘hey, I have done a bunch of really cool stuff and that should be celebrated”
1) Met some random off the internet who turned out to be one of the best friends a girl could want
2) Visited NYC and successfully navigated it
3) Decided to move overseas by myself and actually did it
4) Met a celebrity and told them how much their stuff meant to me (<— excruciatingly embarrassing and awkward for both of us, but how many chances do you ever get to do that?!)
5) Got my vet nursing degree- guys, I don’t do science and I did it!
6) Assisted in a dog caesarean and resuscitated puppies to life
7) Saw Britney Spears in concert- front row, baby!
8) Watched something I wrote get performed onstage
9) Ran 10km
10) Participated in Hogmanay celebrations in Edinburgh
11) Watched a meteor shower
12) Made disgustingly yummy baked treats successfully
13) Went to Stonehenge
14) Watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy in an entire day
15) Made a Queen’s Royal Guard laugh (by accident because I am a dork)
16) Worked (and danced!) in a bar on a Greek island over the course of a summer
17) Been to Disneyland
18) Wrote a letter to myself to be opened in ten years time- and I waited and read it on the correct date!
19) Completed NaNoWriMo
20) Graduated university
On a side note, I am currently compiling my ‘30 before 30’ list and it’s been really fun. I know I’ll be doing lots of travelling in the next year or so therefore I am putting a lot of big ticket items on the list.